Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Feeling motivated

We finally got some sun this weekend and it brought me some motivation to catch up on things that I've been putting off (this blog included).  And behold...the new masthead. I think it was the sunny weather that made me not only go with a pink header, but rather, a PINK header. Which reminds me...


I've been watching this show religiously and I feel like such a dork when I do. I find myself sitting there with a ginormous goofy grin on my face while Blaine from the Warblers covers a Katy Perry song and then I inevitably start singing along and bopping my head along to the beat. Seriously, Katy, watch your back because Darren Chris can take you any day of the week. 

Yesterday I got around to hanging a couple of frames above our bed and 1 above the guest bed. I'd show you except for 1 minor detail....the frames remain art-less. I don't have photos or art for said frames right now but I figure that getting them up on the walls is half the battle. Or at least a third of it. It'll give me a little push to scour Etsy and other shops to find some lovely prints. 

In other domestic-ness...I recently took a stab at cooking chicken cacciatore from The Pioneer Woman. 




It was delicious. If it weren't for all the cleaning, laundry, and homeschooling of four children, I would TOTALLY trade places with P-Dub (That's Pioneer Woman for those not in the know).

No comments: