Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's so shiny!

I done got me one of them new smarty phones, an HTC Inspire.

I chose not to go the iPhone route after becoming increasingly frustrated with iTunes and all the hardware updates which would periodically render my iPod useless.

Having been accustomed to the iPhone way of doing things, this phone has somewhat of a learning curve. After about a week I felt pretty confident about the in and outs of this HTC phone. From what I hear, the other HTCs are almost identical (Evo, Thunderbolt...). 

The 8 megapixel camera with flash is amazing. And the photo apps! Ohhh the plethora of photo apps is my never-ending playground. 

Another big plus is the ease with which I can transfer music to my phone. Once plugged into my computer, it functions like any other USB storage drive and all I have to do is drag and drop files into the "media" folder of my phone. Gone are the days of syncing my ipod to my iTunes and then making sure to never sync it with any other itunes on earth, lest I lose all the music that was there before. Gone are the days of the 348,901,927,439 MB updates to iTunes. 

This is what freedom tastes like. 

No comments: