Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Stuff the hub says

During conversations with the Hub, he'll sometimes emit the finest pieces of prose that ever graced the English language.  These are just a few good ones:

  • "It was so super it was SUPERFLUOUS!"
  • "They were engaged in a tepid affair."
  • Me: "Your hands are so warm." (after he tenderly caressed my face) Him: "They haven't even been in my pants."
  • "Dammit, I should have married a dumber woman."
  • "I washed our bidet!"-This one requires some context...He called me at work one day and proudly exclaimed this little gem after he washed our DUVET.
  • "It's almost the dog's birthday. Should we have a party at Round Table?"
Stay tuned for more Hub-isms in the near future.

1 comment:

Jess Roy said...

"Should we have a party at Round Table?" HILARIOUS!!