Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

After a long study day

So today I finished my seismic design class. It's the home stretch from now till October 29th and 30th. EEEK!

Anyway, I got home and decided to whip up an early dinner. Which consisted of eggs (scrambled with mushrooms and topped with cherry tomatoes) and coffee.


I love me some breakfast for dinner. And coffee. And when you have a cute mug like this, how can you resist? Speaking of being unable to resist, I also had the following in honor of this here blog:

mmmm...brownies...

To top it off, I also had a chocolate-and-caramel chip cookie (baked by my mother-in-law, henceforth to be referred to as Queen of Cookies). I didn't get a picture of the cookie though. I'm sorry. But don't worry. It's now living comfortably in my belly.  

Mila thought it was all a bit much. She lay there in the living room and quietly judged me.

Are you sure you need that cookie AND the brownie? 

The Hub has been so wonderful the past few months. I've been less than helpful around the house since I'm so consumed in my studies. He's been a huge help and so supportive. He recently tackled this project and it looks fabulous:


Behold, family photos along our stairwell

I know, you can't really see the pictures, but trust me, they are treasured family photos that have been sitting in a drawer for the past several months. They finally made it onto the walls thanks to my wonderful Hub. 

In closing, here's a video that has brought me much joy this week. I unapologetically love Justin Timberlake. And his new glasses. 


1 comment:

Jess Roy said...

Re: Justin Timberlake - you and I both, sister. Love that man. That brownie looks amazing...yum.