Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Checking in

Just a quick note to mention that I've kicked my study schedule into overdrive. I'm studying at lunch at work, which means that leisurely lunches with The Hub will be few and far between (insert cheesy, sad face emoticon if you wish, because I won't bring myself to use them here). I'll also be studying in the evenings at home although the location may change depending on my ability to avoid distractions (e.g. phone, TV, imac or ipod. Damn you, Steve Jobs for those pretty shiny things that direct my attention towards my music and photos instead of my textbooks.)  That leaves the weekend, when I have the 8-hour seismic review class on Saturdays and of course my wide-open Sundays. Well, not really wide open, cuz guess what?! I'll be studying then too. (insert very sad face here. We're talking the kind of sad face who has a prescription for Prozac).

In other news, Brandon Flowers's new album "Flamingo" rocks my socks.
And The Bird and the Bee's "Ray Guns Are Not Just The Future" blows my skirt up. Way up.
.
.
.
.
.
(And Steve Jobs, I was just kidding. I don't know why I said that. I really do love those shiny things.)

1 comment:

Jess Roy said...

you go girl!

damn those shiny things.